DPS Amaravati is affiliated to the “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)” -which is a widely recognized and reputed board that follows the 10+2 pattern of education. DPS Amaravati shall also add its own research based techniques to optimize the learning methodology. And that includes:
- Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn.
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the
moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.
DPS Amaravati goes a step forward and takes students beyond the classrooms and into a world of competitions and cultural events where inter-class, house competitions such as debates, recitation, fancy dress, group songs, folk dance, rangoli, art and craft, etc., provide fresh learning perspectives which enrich the educational and social development of the students. And the morning assemblies are a way of communication and bonding in a disciplined way for the entire school.